top of page

VISA Information

VISA requirement to study in Japan depends on individual passport and background. Please visit the website of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs to check what type of VISA you need to study in our school and what are the requirement. Depending on the duration of your stay, you can stay in Japan with short-stay VISA, Study VISA, Cultural Activity VISA, Work VISA, etc. If you already stay in Japan with valid VISA, you can study in our school whenever you prefer within the limit of your current VISA.


The school will send you necessary documents to apply for VISA for enrolled students.

In addition, citizens of 68 countries can travel to Japan for up to 90 days without a visa. For those who are from those 68 countries, if you take a course that is more than 90 days, you will need to return to your own country and re-enter Japan. 

Inquiries — Click here

If unable to open the link "Contact Us", click here to mail form

bottom of page